It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! It's a holiday here so no school for everyone. I definitely become a lot more productive on long weekends! It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

What I Read Last Week

Glorious by Bernice L. McFadden

What I'm Reading Now

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

What I Plan To Read Next

While The World Watched by Carolyn Maull McKinstry
The Sentimentalists by Johanna Skibsrud (2010 Giller Prize Winner)

What are you reading this week?

Comments

  1. Despite hearing good things about her books, I have yet to read Ms. Billerbeck. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with any of these books - will have to check them out!

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While The World Watched sounds good... I need to look up what this is about! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard good things about The Sentimentalists, but have yet to read it myself. I hope you find it interesting.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop