It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Happy Monday! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a great way to get yourself ready for the week and keep all your book reading in order! I love sitting down on Mondays to take a look at the week ahead.

What I read last week

Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler
The Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhan

What I'm reading now


What I plan to read next

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
Glorious by Bernice L. McFadden
While the World Watched by Carolyn Maull McKinstry

How is your week looking?

Comments

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these which means I'll have to go looking which is always fun and guaranteed to add something to 'the list'.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed all of your reads this week, Shan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gained several new books to my TBR list. Enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All new to me.

    Enjoy ur reading week.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't finish The Life Ready Woman, I post my review on 2/25. I'm now reading The Five Love Languages. I'm excited about this book. Its been recommended to me several times and was given to me as a gift.

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with any of these books either, except for Hatteras Girl, which I added to my tbr list last week. I'm going to have to look into these books.

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed A Billion Reasons Why, hope you do as well.

    My Reading Week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for presenting some titles new to me...more exploring!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Here's my MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop