Book Blogger Hop


Happy Friday and welcome to the Hop! The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books and is a weekly get together of over 200 book bloggers! So we can get to know each other better we are asked a question each week and this week it is: Right this instant, what book are you dying to get your hands on (past, present or future?)

Well, being a huge chick lit fan I'm obviously looking forward to Mini-Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella, due out in September. I'm a big fan of the series, and just saw the book cover the other day which is making me want the book even more now. Not too much longer!

For those of you who have stopped by during previous hops, you know I've been following the World Cup very close, and now that it's over I'm not sure what to do with myself! My team lost (boo) but I did spend the day with over 1000 other Dutch people in the street watching the game and partying so I can't complain too much. I guess now I have more time to dedicate to reading!

Have a good weekend everyone, and thanks for hopping by!

Comments

  1. Hi Shan, Glad you enjoyed watching the World Cup. I am from South Africa and everyone is having post World cup blues.

    Just hopping on by to check out your blog and to say Hello.

    I am now following you

    Here is my link:http://emma-thebookworm.blogspot.com/

    Hope you can stop by sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have not yet read any of the the shop a holic series. I do want to though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shan! Hopping in to say hello and hope you have had a good week! I have a friend who is reading Hurricanes in Paradise and is LOVING it :)

    Sorry your team lost in the World Cup! Man, that was a good one this yr! I can still hear that sound in my ears LOL

    Have a blessed weekend and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have hopped over! Your blog is wonderful. Have a great weekend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "At the end of a long day there is nothing better than curling up with a good book and a cup of tea."
    Aint that the truth!
    Im a new follower via the hop! Mutual stalk?
    -The Moody Teenager
    www.themoodyteenager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog through the Blog Hop and I love the title!

    I had no idea that a new Shopaholic was being released - thanks for the heads up! I looove the series. Since scanning your recent reviews, I think I like a lot of the same books as you!

    -Jenna
    http://elevenpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop