Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday and it's time to do the hop again! The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. And now there is a new twist to the hop, each week she'll ask a question for us to answer so us book bloggers can write about ourselves and get to know each other better.

My name is Shan and I started my book blog in January because I'm always reading and people are always asking me what book I'm reading now. Because I read so fast, I'd always have a list to run through and people couldn't keep up with me, so I thought I'd keep a blog and write my reviews to help others find good books to read!

A couple of notes for this week:

*My giveaway for "Sins of the Mother" by Victoria Christopher Murray ends on Sunday, so be sure to check it out if you're into Urban Christian fiction or want to see what it's all about.

*In honour of the World Cup (which has taken up much of my time over the past few weeks), Bookalicious Ramblings is giving away the entire WAG's book set (WAG's are wives and girlfriends of football players and quite the interesting set!) Check it out.

Thanks for hopping by, have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Comments

  1. I saw you stopped by my blog on the hop, so I wanted to come by and say hi. Your layout is so pretty. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shan, your blog is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I know exactly what you mean about reading too fast :D. How else would we read all the millions of books out there?!

    My hubby is also very into the World Cup being from Eastern Europe. I'm following now, so I can keep up with your book list.

    Jen
    In the Closet With a Bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shan, thanks for stopping by my book blog. I'm excited to read more of your blog in the future! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shan! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shan did'nt know y'all where into the World
    Cup I hope you and the family are having a great weekend. Of course I put in a comment to win the book already. I do love what you've done with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the hop. I'm a new follower. Happy belated Canada Day!
    talesandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've awarded you with the Honest Scrap Award. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for stopping by everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop