It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Happy Monday!  After a very busy weekend, it's tough for me to get going this morning.  I think I'll just brew another cup of tea and stay curled up on the couch with my book.

What I Read Last Week:

A Beautiful Truth by Colin McAdam
Taylor's Gift by Todd and Tara Storch
The Stop by Nick Saul and Andrea Curtis
Wave by Sonali Deraniyagala

What I'm Reading Now

Lead Your Family Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges and Tricia Goyer

What I Plan to Read Next

I'm not really sure what I plan to read next but I know for sure one book will be Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella.

What are you reading this week?



Comments

  1. The Stop sounds like something I should read and this is the first time I've heard of it -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so inspiring, and shows how anyone can make a difference in their community through food.

      Delete
  2. I'm so looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Ozeki. I really want to read that :)

    Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just started it today, I've really been looking forward to it!

      Delete
  3. I hope you enjoy (and treasure) the Ozeki book. Definitely one I'd love to read. Hope the Kinsella book is good. The last one I read was rather too light for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't met a Kinsella book I haven't liked! I haven't read much chick lit this year so it will be a nice change.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop