It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm not going to finish all of my challenges before the end of the year.  I will definitely have one finished and it's looking good for a second, but I doubt I'll finish all 3.  Every year I seem to leave my challenge books until right at the end and I am yet to have a year where I finish them all.  I think I'll start out next year by reading a whole bunch of challenge books up front!

Last week I read:
A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams

I am currently reading:
 The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
Boneshaker by Cherie Priest

I plan to read:
The Child's Child by Barbara Vine
The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood

What are you reading this week?  Did you finish your 2012 reading challenges?

Comments

  1. I haven't read nearly enough Atwood. I need to remedy that.

    Have a fab week of reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop