Sunday Headlines

A few stories that caught my eye this week:

*Beloved children's book author Robert Munsch opens up about his personal life.  It's nice to understand the man behind the books we all loved (and still love - I'm looking at you "I Have to Go!")

*It's a cold one out there this winter, so the Globe and Mail has some good winter reads to keep you warm.

*In an act of bookish awesomeness and all-around Canadian coolness, Margaret Atwood and Alice Munro had a Google Hangout.

*The book I'm looking forward to in February is Claire Cameron's The Bear and here is why.

Comments

  1. Did you see this spoof by This Hour Has 22 Minutes? I can't help but think of it every time i see something about Atwood and Munroe on Google Hangout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7c-T-3s1cI

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop