"It's Monday, What Are You Reading?"

It's Monday! And all I can say this Monday is wow, my reading has been suffering. But I'm blaming it on this beautiful weather we're having, and that's not a bad thing at all. Yesterday I took the kids to the park and I was able to sit under a tree and read while they played, I certainly look forward to more of that in the weeks to come.

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It is a fun meme that will help get your reading organized for the week to come.

What I Read Last Week:

What I'm Reading Now:

The Guardian Angel's Journal by Carolyn Jess-Cooke

What I'm Reading Next:

Losing It by Zaria Garrison

I can really only plan for one book a week right now, and hope for more. Do you find you read less, more or the same when the summer weather arrives?

Comments

  1. Oh, I'd love to read the Betty White book...she's awesome!

    Enjoy your reading!

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read more in the summer--no homework! I love to sit on the patio in my chaise with a cold drink and a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you write a review of the Betty White book as I'd love to hear what it's like. She's unstoppable! Love her :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop