It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hello Monday!  Today my little guy turns 3 years old!  We'll be celebrating with cake, presents, and family tonight and I'll be wondering where the time has gone!

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.  I love how organized it keeps me with all my reading.  Between this meme and my iProcrastinate app, I'm actually somewhat put together.

Last Week I Read:
Gathering of Waters by Bernice L. McFadden
Swim by Jennifer Weiner (short story that precedes her new book The Next Best Thing)
Starring Me by Krista McGee

I Am Currently Reading:

 The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker

What I Plan To Read Next:
 

Yours Truly by Kirsty Greenwood
Destiny's Divas by Victoria Christopher Murray
The American Way of Eating by Tracie McMillan

Comments

  1. I'm between books right now so I'm excited to pick out a new book some time later today! I'm looking for light summer reads. Books I can get through in 3-4 days with pretty fluffy content. Not getting many recommendations though. The last place I need to go is to the bookstore but I feel a trip coming on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read Urban Christian in the summer, the books are very easy to get through in a day or two and it's good for the spirit too!

      Delete
  2. Not too familiar with the books you've read!
    However Yours Truly and Destiny's Divas sound really good!
    Have a lovely week!
    Lettie
    Monday Round Up http://tinyurl.com/6t38ult

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop