Book Blogger Hop

It's Friday!  And that means it's time for the Book Blogger Hop, hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books.  I'm looking forward to this weekend, it's a long weekend as Monday is Victoria Day and the weather is supposed to be beautiful!!!  So definitely lots of fun outside.  And I'm participating in the Bout of Books readathon, so I look forward to wrapping up an awesome reading week.

This weeks question is: How many books do you own?  This can include books in your to be read pile and books you have already read that are on your keep shelf.

I don't know.  I have about 100 books sitting on the bookshelves in my bedroom.  But I live in an apartment and don't have a whole lot of space so those are only my most recent acquisitions.  I also have tons of books in boxes in my storage space and at my mom's house that are waiting patiently for me to get a bigger place so they can be liberated and restored to shelves where they belong.  I have no clue how many are in those boxes.

Comments

  1. yes, I have tons also. stop by and see. I actually had mine counted.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hopped" by and look forward to reading your future posts and trolling your past ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can liberate them soon!

    Have a great weekend!
    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

    The Muggle
    -Giveaways + Kindle Deals
    -Your Book Boyfriend – Round 1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about books in storage! Ugh! :)

    My hop post

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop