It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's the first Monday of 2011! My daughter is very excited that she can go back to school now, my husband...not so much. The holidays seem to fly by way too quick.

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. Here is what my week looks like.

Reading Now

The Hole In Our Gospel by Richard E. Stearns - he is the US President of World Vision. In the book he shares his journey as his position took him all over the world, as well as what we can and should do to help others.

Up Next

How To Read the Air by Dinaw Mengestu - I never managed to finish this one before I was sick so I'm going to finish it now.

Great House by Nicole Krauss - same as above

What are you reading this week?


Comments

  1. enjoy ur reading week!

    I am reading The Empty Family by Colm Toibin.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great week of reading and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your week. I have to say the book your currently reading does sound interesting. I look forward to the review to see what your thoughts were on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Love at Last Sight. And I've been reading it for 2 wks :-/ Its taking me a while because its not all that I thought it would be.

    I plan to tough it out and get through it within the next 3-5 days because its preventing me from reading this stack of books on my must read list!

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Great House is on my wishlist. I didn't get as much reading last week. I have been sick with a cold and I was traveling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been reading The Hole In The gospel too. I hope you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop