Book Blogger Hop

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop, hosted at Crazy For Books! Fridays keep coming very fast, and each Friday means one less week until school starts! Only a few more weeks of summer vacation, gotta make them count!

This weeks question for the hop is: How Many Blogs Do You Follow?

Right now I am following about 85 blogs, but that number continues to grow. Most are book blogs, but there are also my friends' blogs as well as a few hair blogs that I follow. I love the Blogger setup and each morning I check in to see who has a new post and I try to read as many as I can.

Thanks for stopping by from the hop, I hope you enjoy your look around. Review posting has been a little slow for me this past week, with back to school things are getting busy plus I've taken on a few heavy books in the last week, but I should be back to speed posting very soon!

Comments

  1. Hey! I am a new follower. I am loving all the cute pink! Great blog. And congrats on surpassing 100 followers!

    Come follow me back at Rex Robot Reviews

    Oh, and I found you via the blog hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by via the hop.

    I have started visiting a few blogs each day and I find that is helping keep my google reader manageable and it also gets me to actually visit different blogs every day!

    Happy Friday!
    ~Kristin
    Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog and I love your title!

    Just hoppin' through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how many blogs I follow, but I visit one a day and ten on Sunday.

    And I just added one more---Yours! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I always pick up good ideas for new reads.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I get nervous when I feel my blog cluttered, I tried having three columns, but it was driving me a little insane. I like your blog too, it has a really cute theme and background (I love the polka dots.)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the HOP. I do the same thing with the Blogger Dashboard - I try to read posts every day.

    Hope you can hop by for a visit at LibraryCats Books.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop