Month In Review

July was a slow reading month once again.  Usually I get a lot of reading down while on vacation but this year, our trip was just so busy there wasn't too much time for reading by the pool.  Actually, it was too hot to sit outside the pool and read, I spent all my time in the pool.  And even at home it's been too hot to do anything but veg out on the couch.

Here are the books I read this month with their GoodReads Ratings:

China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan *****
Life or Something Like It by Annie Lyons *****
Villa America by Liza Klaussmann ****
For the Love by Jen Haymaker ****
Seinfeld FAQ by Nicholas Nigro ***

Challenges

Diversity on the Shelf (1)

What I'm Looking Forward to in August

My plan is to tackle my TBR pile as best as I can ahead of September aka Canadian literary awards season.  It's a big pile but I think I can make a big dent in it.  Wish me luck!

Comments

  1. yeah July wasn't the best month of reading for me. But I have been pretty busy since I just transferred to a new blog a little over a month ago, so still trying to get everything polished up. I am almost done, so hopefully August will be much better. It looks like all of your reads were fantastic though!! Hope you have a fun reading month in August.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop