Top Ten Tuesday: Winter TBR
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week we are talking about Winter TBR's. And I wanted to share all of the Christmas books I had on my TBR list this year. In the past I've never really read many Christmas novels but last year we went on away to ski country for the winter holidays and I took a few Christmas chick-lit books with me. The whole scene was perfect and I enjoyed the books so much so I thought this year I would read more. And they are definitely getting me into the holiday spirit. So here is my list (with links to the reviews I have already posted):
1. A Proper Family Christmas - Chrissie Manby
2. How the In-Laws Wrecked Christmas - Fiona Gibson
3. Christmas Wedding at the Gingerbread Café - Rebecca Raisin
4. Difficult Husbands - Mary de Laszlo
5. One Hundred Christmas Proposals - Holly Martin
6. Hello From the Gillespies - Monica McInnerney
7. The Great Christmas Knit-Off - Alexandra Brown
8. A Christmas to Remember - Jenny Hale
9. The Little Christmas Kitchen - Jenny Oliver
10. Christmas at the Beach Café and Christmas Gifts at the Beach Café - Lucy Diamond
What is on your winter TBR?