Book Blogger Hop

Happy Friday! After a very busy weekend last week I am definitely looking forward to a relaxing weekend. The problem is, every time I expect a relaxing weekend it ends up being the complete opposite! But this weekend I'm determined to just relax and read. Last week was too busy and there was very little time for reading.

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy For Books. It's a great place for book bloggers to come together, network, and share great reads.

This weeks question is: Who is your all-time favourite book villain?

Wow, I really have to think about this. I hate to not give an answer but I honestly cannot think of any book I've read that I've actually liked the villain. Maybe it's that I don't read a lot of books with that have strong villain characters, maybe it's just too early in the morning for me. Sorry!

What villains do you like? Recommend some books for me so that I can have an answer to this question!
Have a great weekend!

Comments

  1. I too am struggling with this weeks question.

    enjoy ur weekend
    carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite book villain is, hands down, is the Napoleon of crime -
    Professor James Moriarty.

    It took me less than ten seconds to come up with my answer. But you'll
    never guess why.

    Hop on over to my blog and find out -- http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like villains who are one-dimensional personifications of evil. I like more subtle villains, those who have justification for their vile behavior. Anti-heroes. I picked Dorothy Dunnett's anti-hero Sir Frances Crawford Lymond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I think of Harry Potter when I think of villains. But it was definitely hard for me to come up with an answer to this question.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a hard one. None actaully come to mind. There are lots of villians that I thought were very cleverly written, but none that I can recall liking.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop