It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Today is the first day of March Break, a week off of school for everyone and hopefully a week of sleeping in for me!  The plans around here are skating, doctors appointments, visiting grandparents, and sleepovers with the cousins.  And of course, a lot of reading.

What I Read Last Week
Eighty Days by Matthew Goodman
Harvest by Jim Crace
Ascent of Women by Sally Armstrong

What I'm Reading Now
The Doctor's Lady by Jody Hedlund
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

What I Plan to Read Next
Mount Pleasant by Don Gillmor
Persecuted by Paul Marshall, Lela Gilbert, and Nina Shea

What are you reading this week?


Comments

  1. Oh a break! Nice :) I hope you have a good one. I haven't read Northanger Abbey in forever and ever, I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring breaks are the best! The weather is nice enough to get out and enjoy...hope you have a good one.

    Your books look tempting...have a great week. Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the cover of Eighty Days. Have a great break, and I hope you'll get to do lots of reading!

    Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hoping to read some of Jane Austen's books this year - I've read Pride and Prejudice a few times but none of the others.

    Have a great week and enjoy your break!!!
    ~Kristin @ Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea how people read so many books in one week! 0_0

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop