Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week is all about sequels, and since we're coming up on a new year I've got a list of books I can't wait to get. But few of them are sequels. There are definitely 5 books (actually 6, two are from the same series) that I'm absolutely looking forward to.
1. China Rich Girlfriend by Kevin Kwan - the sequel to Crazy Rich Asians, the book is about a woman who is about to marry Asia's most eligible bachelor. I love reading about the incredible social circle these people travel in.
2. Marrying Mr. Darcy series by Katie Oliver - this is the follow up to the Dating Mr. Darcy series. This one includes And the Bride Wore Prada and Love, Lies, and Louboutins.
3. A Proper Family Christmas by Chrissie Manby - the sequel to A Proper Family Holiday. I loved the Benson family can't wait to see how things go with the introduction of a long-lost family member.
4. The Hungry Ghosts by Peggy Blair - the Inspector Ramirez series is fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed The Beggar's Opera and The Poisoned Pawn and I've been looking forward to this book for quite a while now.
5. A Blessing & A Curse by Victoria Christopher Murray and ReShonda Tate Billingsley - First Ladies Jasmine Cox Larson Bush and Rachel Jackson Adams are back. It’s always a scandalously good time when these ladies get together.
What sequels are you looking forward to?