Month In Review

If there was one major theme in my reading this month, it's Christmas!  I read quite a lot of festive Chick Lit and absolutely enjoyed it.  It definitely got me in a wintery mood, now I just need the snow to start falling!

Here is what I read in November, with Goodreads ratings:

One Hundred Christmas Proposals by Holly Martin *****
The Great Christmas Knit-off by Alexandra Brown *****
The Girl Who Was Saturday Night by Heather O'Neill ****
Christmas at the Beach Café by Lucy Diamond ****
Christmas Gifts at the Beach Café by Lucy Diamond ****
A Christmas to Remember by Jenny Hale ****
The Little Christmas Kitchen by Jenny Oliver ****
Christmas Wedding at the Gingerbread Café by Rebecca Raisin****
Pastoral by André Alexis ****
Waiting For the Man by Arjun Basu ***

Challenges
Canadian Book Challenge (3), Diversity in Books (2), TBR Pile (0), Classics Club (0)

What I'm Looking Forward to in December
December is always a month of odds and ends for me reading wise.  Books I bought that I didn't get around to, finishing up challenges (or at least trying to), books that were sent for review.  It will definitely be a diverse month of reading.  And of course, I need to read 5 more books to get to my goal of reading 100 books this year.

How was your reading month in November? What are you looking forward to reading in December?

Comments