Monday Funday

It’s time for Monday Funday, a weekly collection of the things which have been distracting, delighting, or diverting me both online and offline.  Why not join in and link up over at CM Claire.

When I was sitting down to write this post, I wasn't sure if I would have anything to share this week.  I just haven't had the time to be distracted this week.  But I did realize there are a few things to share.

This week I didn't watch much television but I did manage to watch the first episode of season 4 of The Mindy Project on Citytv.com and it was EVERYTHING I needed. 


My 19 year old self was dying when I saw this video on Buzzfeed of Craig David singing an updated version of "Fill Me In."  

I was pretty disappointed when I found out that The Josh Widdecombe XFM podcast was ending but then I started listening to his show Fighting Talk on the BBC and I'm happy again.  I love a good sports show.

And speaking of sports, the MLB season is coming to an end and the Blue Jays are still in first place.  I've got tickets to one more game and every day until then I am watching this amazing video.



Comments

  1. Great shares - I'm dying to see the new Mindy Project....we don't have Hulu here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop