Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! It's a holiday here so no school for everyone. I definitely become a lot more productive on long weekends! It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

What I Read Last Week

Glorious by Bernice L. McFadden

What I'm Reading Now

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck

What I Plan To Read Next

While The World Watched by Carolyn Maull McKinstry
The Sentimentalists by Johanna Skibsrud (2010 Giller Prize Winner)

What are you reading this week?

5 comments:

  1. Despite hearing good things about her books, I have yet to read Ms. Billerbeck. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with any of these books - will have to check them out!

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. While The World Watched sounds good... I need to look up what this is about! Have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard good things about The Sentimentalists, but have yet to read it myself. I hope you find it interesting.

    Enjoy your reading week!

    ReplyDelete