Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading?


Happy Monday! This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a great way to get yourself ready for the week and keep all your book reading in order! I love sitting down on Mondays to take a look at the week ahead.

What I read last week

Hatteras Girl by Alice J. Wisler
The Life Ready Woman by Shaunti Feldhan

What I'm reading now


What I plan to read next

A Billion Reasons Why by Kristin Billerbeck
Glorious by Bernice L. McFadden
While the World Watched by Carolyn Maull McKinstry

How is your week looking?

9 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with any of these which means I'll have to go looking which is always fun and guaranteed to add something to 'the list'.

    Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed all of your reads this week, Shan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gained several new books to my TBR list. Enjoy your week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. All new to me.

    Enjoy ur reading week.

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't finish The Life Ready Woman, I post my review on 2/25. I'm now reading The Five Love Languages. I'm excited about this book. Its been recommended to me several times and was given to me as a gift.

    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not familiar with any of these books either, except for Hatteras Girl, which I added to my tbr list last week. I'm going to have to look into these books.

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed A Billion Reasons Why, hope you do as well.

    My Reading Week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for presenting some titles new to me...more exploring!

    Hope you have a great week!

    Here's my MONDAY MEMES POST

    ReplyDelete