Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books of 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Choosing my top ten books of 2014 was pretty easy, I just searched out which books I gave 5 stars to on Goodreads.  I'm pretty tight when it comes to giving out the full 5 stars, so it means I absolutely loved these books.


1. The Great Christmas Knit-Off by Alexandra Brown
3. The Love Detective by Alexandra Potter
4. One Hundred Proposals by Holly Martin
5. A Proper Family Holiday by Chrissie Manby
6. Mansfield Lark by Katie Oliver
7. Prada and Prejudice by Katie Oliver
8. Landing Gear by Kate Pullinger
9. The Midnight Rose by Lucinda Riley
10. Radiance of Tomorrow of Ishmael Beah

Did any of these books make your top ten this year?  What books would you choose for your list?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop