Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
I love this time of year, seeing everyone's lists of books being released in the coming year, going through publisher catalogues, making my own lists, and getting excited about upcoming releases. This is my time of year for planning and it is so much fun. For some reason this year, I haven't found too many resources for upcoming books, especially CanLit. Hopefully that will change today. But here are ten books I'm really looking forward to:
1. China Rich Girlfriend - Kevin Kwan
2. Funny Girl - Nick Hornby
3. The Royal We - Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
4. The Vintage Girl’s Guide to Love and Romance - Kirsty Greenwood
5. Always the Bridesmaid - Lindsay Kelk
6. An untitled book from Kunal Nayyar
7. Why Not Me - Mindy Kaling
8. Marrying Mr. Darcy series - Katie Oliver
9. Hungry Ghosts - Peggy Blair
10. The Year of Taking Chances - Lucy Diamond
What books are you looking forward to in 2015?