Month In Review

April was a great month for reading, I read 15 books!  I think that may be a new record for me. It helps that I had so many great books to read as well as the 24 Hour Readathon.  Here is what I read, with my GoodReads ratings:

5 Stars
Prada and Prejudice by Katie Oliver
Landing Gear by Kate Pullinger
Jesus Feminist by Sarah Bessey
Up, Up, & Away by Jonah Keri

4 Stars
Skinny Bitch Gets Hitched by Kim Barnouin
Every Day is for the Thief by Teju Cole
God's Dream for You by Matthew Barnett
The Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri
Rhinestone Jesus by Kristen Welch
All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews
The Fully Lived Life by Dr. Merry C. Lin

3 Stars
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
Tempting Fate by Jane Green
Deep Thoughts from a Hollywood Blonde by Jennie Garth
The Ever After of Ashwin Rao by Padma Viswanathan

Challenges

Canadian Book Challenge (5), Diversity on the Shelf (3), TBR Pile (0), Classics Club (0)

What I'm Looking Forward to in May

Comments

  1. I can't wait to get to Landing Gear. I loved Pullinger last novel and this seems so different, but very intriguing. Looks like you had a great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read any of her other work, but I really enjoyed Landing Gear. I'll have to look for her other stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop