Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

I have decided to participate in my first 24 hour readathon. Starting at 8am tomorrow I will read for 24 hours str....ok let's be honest here, I'm not sure I'm going to be able to read for 24 hours straight, but I will be trying to read as much as I possibly can in 24 hours. I will be getting all our meals ready tonight and letting my husband know that he gets to handle all matters with the kids.

Here are the books I have chosen to read:
Tales From the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell
One Crazy Summer by Rita Williams-Garcia
My Life and Lesser Catastrophes by Christina Schofield
The House of Hope by Elizabeth Gifford

The first two I have chosen from my to read pile because they look like they will be easy reads (One Crazy Summer is a book aimed at tweens) and the second two are books I have been given to review. Should I actually finish all 4 tomorrow, then I will dive back in to the Giller Prize shortlist.

So head back tomorrow as I'll be checking in to let you know how I'm doing. There will also be tons of mini-challenges through the readathon to participate in. If you're interested in participating it's not to late to sign up here.

Comments

  1. Your reading list sounds great and best of luck with the Readathon. You can do this :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop