I've Expanded!

Ok, well I haven't expanded personally (I'll thank my Bikram yoga practice for that) but my blog has expanded! As my readers know, I read a wide variety of books and one of those genres is Christians books, both fiction and non-fiction. Lately, I've been reading some more theological type books (personal growth, etc.) that I feel don't really fit in with this blog, but that I want to share with fellow readers. So I have created a blog for Christian books called Faith Filled Reading. I hope you will check it out and follow. For a short while some of the reviews may be ones I have posted here before but you will see new reviews shortly! And of course, I will still be posting regular reviews here!

Come check it out - Faith Filled Reading

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop