It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. My reading has been thrown off quite a bit over the last few weeks but I think I'm getting back into my groove. I hope....

What I Read Last Week:
Global Soccer Mom by Shayne Moore

What I'm Reading Now:
Arranged by Catherine McKenzie
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp

What I Plan to Read Next:
A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French

In Other News:
I recently started another book blog called Faith Filled Reading. There you will find reviews of Christian books. There will be fiction and non-fiction of all sorts of topics surrounding Christian Life. If this is something that interests you I hope you will check it out by clicking on the blog name above!

Comments

  1. Oooh yay! I think you'll like the Voskamp and I've heard great things about Dawn French's book. :)

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten. I started on my train ride this morning and I cant wait until lunch to pick up where I left off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading...well stop by to find out. I am definite going to check out Faith Filled Reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arranged and One Thousand Gifts look incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop