May Review/June at a Glance


The first half of this month was marked by very little reading. But the second half of the month was all books all the time. Maybe it was all the rain we got that kept me inside and curled up on the couch. I did not read most of the books I had planned on reading during the month but I found some other great ones to get into. And of course, I did not blog like I had hoped so this continues to be a work in progress. 

Here is what I read in May:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons - Kevin Hart

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Into the Water - Paula Hawkins
The Other Half of Happiness - Ayisha Malik
When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
Run, Hide, Repeat: A Memoir of a Fugitive Childhood - Pauline Dakin

⭐⭐⭐
The Last Neanderthal - Claire Cameron
This is That: Travel Guide to Canada - This is That
Fierce Kingdom - Gin Phillips

June

I don’t have much planned in terms of what books I want to read in June. The Child by Fiona Barton is coming out, it is one that I recommend if you like the psychological thriller genre. I liked it better than The Widow. Other than that, I plan to let whatever catches my eye at the bookstore, as well as the pile on my bedside table, guide my reading this month.

How about you, what are you looking forward to reading this month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop