Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
At the beginning of every year, I make a list of all the books that are being released that year that I want to read. Now, if I stuck to only that list then I would have no trouble checking every book off. But throughout the year I see other people reading other books that I want to read and I am never able to read everything on my list. Here are some of the books from last year that I meant to read, but didn't get around to:
1. A Place to Call Home - Carole Matthews
2. What a Girl Wants - Lindsey Kelk
3. The Woman Who Stole My Life - Marian Keyes
4. The Book of Unknown Americans - Cristina Henriquez
5. Frog Music - Emma Donoghue
6. The Accident - Chris Pavone
7. Landline - Rainbow Rowell
What books did you want to read in 2014 but didn't get around to?