Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Releases I Meant to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

At the beginning of every year, I make a list of all the books that are being released that year that I want to read. Now, if I stuck to only that list then I would have no trouble checking every book off.  But throughout the year I see other people reading other books that I want to read and I am never able to read everything on my list.  Here are some of the books from last year that I meant to read, but didn't get around to:

1. A Place to Call Home - Carole Matthews
2. What a Girl Wants - Lindsey Kelk
3. The Woman Who Stole My Life - Marian Keyes
4. The Book of Unknown Americans - Cristina Henriquez
5. Frog Music - Emma Donoghue
6. The Accident - Chris Pavone
7. Landline - Rainbow Rowell

What books did you want to read in 2014 but didn't get around to?

Comments

  1. Ohhh Landline was one of my favorite reads from 2014 :) - Maggie @ macarons & paperbacks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop