It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

It's been a couple of weeks since I did this post.  Between a few lingering health issues and a busy time for everyone at school, I haven't been doing much reading and there hasn't been much to share.  So it felt like I would just be posting the same thing each week!  However, this past week I've gotten back to reading and hopefully I can resume full blogging duties!

What I've Read In the Last Few Weeks:


On Black Sisters Street by Chika Unigwe
The Offering by Angela Hunt
Skinny Bitch in Love by Kim Barnouin

What I'm Reading Now:
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan

What I Plan to Read Next:
I've been saying for a while now that I plan to read A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra next but haven't gotten to it.  So I hope I mean it this time!

What Are You Reading This Week?

Comments

  1. I hope you mean it too! Constellation is definitely going to be one of my favorites of '13. :)

    I also hope that you and yours are all healthy and happy. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading your thoughts on Dear Sir, I Intend to Burn Your Book, but I don't think I ever told you that. (So I'm saying now, thanks for sharing!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I have a couple of books I've intended to read for a little while, but for some reason, I just haven't gotten around to them - even if I'm excited to read them...

    Happy reading!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Boookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lawrence Hills book and Barnouin are two that will be added to my list - complete opposites also :D great list you got and I hope you enjoy the next couple of reads :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great book week for you.

    ENJOY!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop