It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

It's been a few weeks since I've linked up to It's Monday, What Are You Reading?, a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

The last couple of weeks I've been on vacation.  I managed to get some reading done while away, which is pretty good considering I've got two young children and they don't exactly want to hang out by the pool with a book.  So to help myself catch up I participated in the Back to School readathon hosted by Katie of Katie's Book Blog.  It's helped me get three books out of my to read pile in one weekend so it's been a complete success and I hope to carry that momentum into this week.

What I Read On Vacation (click on title for review):
The Company by Chuck Graham
Be The Mom by Tracey Lanter Eyster
The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weiner
The Secret She Kept by ReShonda Tate Billingsley (review coming soon)

What I Read Last Week (reviews coming this week):
Running For My Life by Lopez Lomong
A Door in the River by Inger Ash Wolfe
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce

What I Am Currently Reading:
 The Blondes by Emily Schultz
A mystery contagion is turning blondes of all walks of life into rabid killers - As a blonde myself, I'm totally intrigued!

What I'm Reading Next:
One Way or Another by Rhonda Bowen
The Bad Boyfriends Bootcamp by Poppy Dolan

What are you reading this week?
 

Comments

  1. well done on the vaca reads! and read a thon too :)
    i really need to have good choices before i'm willing to invest my time in a story!
    thx for stopping by at FHC ~ HappY Reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just noticing your luv cdn books - are you reading for the annual Canadian Reading Challenge #6? link on my sidebar if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Canadian books, and I love that I can use my blog as a platform to share all the amazing authors we have here. This is my third year participating in the Canadian Book Challenge.

      Delete
  3. Wow the premise of The Blondes sounds interesting (and funny). Can't wait to see what you think of the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I'll have a review up next week, I'm working through it pretty well.

      Delete
  4. Yay for reading on vacation..that is the best!

    Have a great week of reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop