Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

It's Monday, What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a great way to keep track of your reading if you're one of those organization loving people like I am!

What I Read Last Week:
A Tiny Bit Marvellous by Dawn French
Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal

What I'm Reading Now:
Bringing Up Girls by Dr. James Dobson

What I'm Reading Next:
The Memory of Love by Aminatta Forna

Over at Faith Filled Reading:
This week I posted three book reviews:
In The Midst of It All by Tiffany L. Warren (fiction)
How Women Help Men Find God by David R. Murrow (non-fiction, by guest reviewer Nicole)
Mom's Bible (NCV) from Thomas Nelson Publishers

7 comments:

  1. Great books this week...Anatomy of a Disappearance looks like a great read!

    My It's Monday post can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on reading The Memory of Love, too. Here is my Monday post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so many good things about Little Princes. I really need to get it from the library soon. Hope you enjoy!

    Here's my entry: http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what you thought of the Dawn French book. I don't often read biographies/memoirs, but I do like Dawn so it might be something I'd read.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week was all about finishing textbooks and relaxing with manga. Come see what I read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Memory of Love, i must right that down.

    ReplyDelete