It's Monday What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! March Break is over so my husband and daughter are back to school and the time to relax is over! It's Monday What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

What I Read Last Week:
The Sky is Falling - Caroline Adderson
Man Enough For Me - Rhonda Bowen
We Ain't the Brontes - Rosalyn McMillan

What I'm Reading Now:
Doing Dangerously Well - Carole Enahoro (had to put this one aside last week to read some books that needed reviewing. Still loving it!)
Gunn's Golden Rules - Tim Gunn

What I'm Reading Next:
Apocalypse for Beginners - Nicolas Dickner
Personally I Blame my Fairy Godmother - Claudia Carroll

What are you reading this week?

Comments

  1. Memoirs of Cleopatra (Margaret George)
    The imagery in this book is exquisite! I didn't have much of an interest in ancient Egypt before I started reading, but now I'd almost like to visit the pyramids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tim Gunn. I just found out that he is coming to my area to speak on a day I'm going to be out of town. I'm so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I blame my Fairy Godmother" sounds really fun!
    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apocalypse for Beginners sounds so good. Hope you have great fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I Blame My Fairy Godmother has me quite intrigued. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. My Monday: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-31.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"The Guestbook" by Holly Martin

"Dreaming of Elsewhere: Observations on Home" by Esi Edugyan

Literary Giveaway Blog Hop