Friday, August 20, 2010

Book Blogger Hop

Welcome to the Book Blogger Hop, hosted at Crazy For Books! Fridays keep coming very fast, and each Friday means one less week until school starts! Only a few more weeks of summer vacation, gotta make them count!

This weeks question for the hop is: How Many Blogs Do You Follow?

Right now I am following about 85 blogs, but that number continues to grow. Most are book blogs, but there are also my friends' blogs as well as a few hair blogs that I follow. I love the Blogger setup and each morning I check in to see who has a new post and I try to read as many as I can.

Thanks for stopping by from the hop, I hope you enjoy your look around. Review posting has been a little slow for me this past week, with back to school things are getting busy plus I've taken on a few heavy books in the last week, but I should be back to speed posting very soon!

7 comments:

  1. Hey! I am a new follower. I am loving all the cute pink! Great blog. And congrats on surpassing 100 followers!

    Come follow me back at Rex Robot Reviews

    Oh, and I found you via the blog hop ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by via the hop.

    I have started visiting a few blogs each day and I find that is helping keep my google reader manageable and it also gets me to actually visit different blogs every day!

    Happy Friday!
    ~Kristin
    Always With a Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog and I love your title!

    Just hoppin' through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how many blogs I follow, but I visit one a day and ten on Sunday.

    And I just added one more---Yours! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! I always pick up good ideas for new reads.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I get nervous when I feel my blog cluttered, I tried having three columns, but it was driving me a little insane. I like your blog too, it has a really cute theme and background (I love the polka dots.)

    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from the HOP. I do the same thing with the Blogger Dashboard - I try to read posts every day.

    Hope you can hop by for a visit at LibraryCats Books.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete